1. hiking five or six miles through the woods by the water
2. eating vegetable barley soup when my stomach growls
3. learning that the basic human problems are just that—basic and human
4. reading and writing for a living
5. teaching but not grading
6. drinking Mountain Dew still keeps me awake
7. sleeping in past 7AM
8. riding my bike faster than the bus
9. averting my eyes when discussions are uncomfortable
10. wishing the one language I took was French
DisclaimerThe ideas you find here are solely mine, but I have made every attempt to give credit to any sources I may have used. You should not associate the opinions or ideas written in this blog with my employer, colleagues, or peers. Nothing that you read here is meant in any way to represent anyone else's opinions or ideas, nor is it meant to cause injury to anyone else.
You lookin’ for somethin’?
Tagsabstinence alcohol Art Barefoot Running Beauty Beer Bible bike Biking Body of Christ Buddhism Chicago Christ Christian Christianity Church Cider Clean Eating Common Prayer Cooking Diet Diner Easter Eating Education Exercise Fat Fitness Food glbt Goals Grace Hard Cider Health Ironman Jesus Job Joy Lent Light of the World Literature Liturgy Love meditation Mental Health Minnesota Music Nature Paleo Peace Photos Play Prayer Primal reading Recipe religion run Running School Spirituality swim Swimming Teaching Trail Running Triathlon Vegan Vegetarian Vibram Walking Weight Loss Wellness Whole 30 Work Writing
CompartmentsArt Beer Biking Buddhism Christianity Christmas Cider CNF Coffee Cooking CW Cycling Dissertation Education Ethics Family Fat Feminism Fitness Food Goals Grace Health Joy Just for Fun Just Random Stuff Lent Literature Meditation Mental Health Paleo/Primal Personal Play Politics Queer Reading Relationships Religion Running School Spirituality Swimming Teaching Triathlon Vegetarian or Vegan Walking Wellness Winter Weather Work Writing